Thursday, July 2, 2009

Moving on...

Ok, so this is the new space for me. My poker days are strictly recreational these days. I was offered a nice deal to sell my old blog at hometownpoker.blogspot.com so I did! I have posted so infrequently over the last couple years, it was time to move on anyway.

My life is now filled with work and family. I coach basketball, baseball, and football and it is seemingly non-stop with all that. I ski with the family all winter, and once spring is here, baseball doesn't stop until July. Football starts in August and goes until November, then it all starts over again with ski season.

We'll see how much I keep up with this, but like I said before. It was time to move on I guess.

3 comments:

  1. If you write it, they will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Updating the RSS feed is so easy, I just did it. Welcome to the new digs.

    ReplyDelete